Refurnished in the 1980s, this 16th century raised granary, the hórreo de Agarre, is the only one of its kind still standing in Gipuzkoa.
This temple was built in two stages that were clearly separated: The first between 1542 and 1607; and the second between 1648 and 1672.
The town of Bergara’s origins lie in the 13th century around the site of the parish of San Pedro de Ariznoa.
The Laureaga Palace belonging to the Izagirre family was built in the 16th century.
The lineage of the Ozaeta is, as with the Gabiria, one of the oldest and most respected in the whole of Gipuzkoa.
The lineage of the Gabiria was one of the most celebrated in Gipuzkoa.
This façade is one of the most interesting examples of popular Renaissance architecture, not only in the province of Gipuzkoa itself, but also throughout the whole of the Basque Country.
This house (which also goes by the name of Agirrebeña) was the seat of the estate, or mayorazgo, founded by Juan Martínez de Marutegi Azkarate, the royal paymaster.
The tower, which is also known as Reizabal and Monzón, is an austere, imposing limestone building from the early 16th century.
This tower was built in the first half of the 16th century by Andrés Martínez de Ondarza.